As one of America's Healthiest Clubs, you will have everything you need to lead a fit, healthy lifestyle - just minutes away. We take an integrated, multifaceted approach when it comes to wellness. All of our practitioners – which include certified, experienced fitness and spa professionals – work as a team to help you reach your goals. Whether your goal is to achieve a high level of fitness, excel in your sport, improve your balance and mobility, find greater comfort in your movements, or find healing in spirit, mind and body, our team will facilitate you on your wellness journey!
We are following local, state, and federal guidelines to keep you safe! The requirements for our members:
- Masks must be worn at the Wellness Center at all times (except while working out so long as social distancing is maintained)
- Sanitize hands upon entering the building
- Use provided disinfecting wipes after each use of equipment is now a requirement. Using disinfecting wipes before use of equipment is highly recommended.
- Maintain required social distancing of 6 feet
Hours of Operation
November - April
Monday - Saturday 6am - 8pm
May - October
Monday - Saturday 6am - 7pm
Sunday 6am - 5pm
Fitness Center Policies:
All members must FOB in at the Fitness Desk. If they do not have their FOB, they may check in with the Fitness Desk by presenting valid ID and their member number.
Members ages 12-15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Members 16 or older may access the facility during regular business hours.
Guests are allowed to accompany a member 6 times a year. All guests must be registered at the Fitness Desk and show valid photo I.D.. All guests are required to pay a $10 fee to use the facility.
Unaccompanied guests are only allowed in the facility if they have a Guest Pass. Guest Passes can be reserved at the concierge desk three days in advanced.
Extended Family Members may access the facility during regular business hours, but are subject to a $10 usage fee for the Wellness Center.
In an effort to maintain everyone's safety, we have continued to extend our cleaning and disinfecting operations.
- Every morning, the entire building is treated with an electrostatic fogger which lays a disinfecting system on all surfaces to keep them sterile for up to 72 hours.
- Additional disinfecting is done throughout all shifts... by all employees... on all surfaces such as door handles, lockers, counters, equipment, restrooms, showers, table tops, pens, chairs, and anything and everything you can think of.
- Staff is being temperature checked when they arrive, wearing masks at all times, and are all trained on the latest COVID protocols and procedures.
- We have continued to crowd control by doing a desk-less check out for our services and allowing 15 minutes in between spa services to properly clean and disinfect. All trainers are disinfecting as they work with their clients.
- As we speak, partitions are being made to section off equipment and create a barrier in between machines.
- You'll see partitions on all service fronts.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues are located throughout the Wellness Center as well. We have made it mandatory to sanitize your hands as you enter the building.
- Gym wipes have been selectively chosen due to their ability to kill coronavirus. We strongly suggest using them before you use a piece of equipment, but it is a club requirement to disinfect after you've used the equipment.
We See Wellness as a Way of Life!
From meditation, wellness coaching, personal training, classes and workshops to skin care, nail care, massage and nutrition, our team is here to help facilitate you on your wellness journey. We have a complete fitness center with equipment for cardio, strength, functional training and flexibility, studio space for classes and workshops, and healing rooms for massage, skin and nail care.
AND OUR WELLNESS FUTURE IS BRIGHT!
The Vineyards Country Club is in the process of becoming a Blue Zone. The Blue Zone Project is an initiative to create Blue Zone communities across the nation. This project is based on the work and research of Dan Buettner, author of The Blue Zones of Happiness. Buettner discovered, through his research on communities where people live longer, that there are 9 commonalities among these “zones”. The people in these communities move throughout the day, have a sense of purpose each day, take time daily to destress, eat less food and consume a primarily plant-based diet, drink moderate amounts of red wine, belong to a faith based community (any denomination), put family first, and exist in a social circle that supports healthy behaviors. The Vineyards Country Club is well on its way to being one of these communities where people live longer, healthier lives!
America’s Healthiest Club Award
The Vineyards Country Club has been recognized as one of America’s Healthiest Clubs. We received this recognition because of the programs, activities, menu and food selections offered at our Club. Prevo Health Solutions, the Premier Wellness Expert in the Club Industry, awards Clubs that are proactive in providing opportunities and an environment which encourages Club Staff and Members to lead a healthy lifestyle.