At Naturopathica, they seek to inspire healthy lifestyles with products and well-being rituals that put the pleasure, warmth and simplicity back into caring for yourself.
The name stems from naturopathic medicine which emphasizes healing with natural therapies. Inspired by this practice, they honor several core principles of naturopathic medicine in the work that they do:
• The Healing Power of Nature: They believe that the body has an innate ability to heal itself.
• Do No Harm: They never use toxic ingredients that could be detrimental to the health of the individual or irritating ingredients that engage the body’s immune system in low-grade chronic inflammation.
• Treat the Cause: They address the root causative factors to treat an imbalance.
• Holistic Approach: Skin disturbances have multiple origins including the mind, body and spirit, each of which must be addressed.
• Prevention: They focus on preventing imbalances with a good skin care regimen instead of treating symptoms. In following these principles, they are able to create safe and effective products, rituals and experiences that promote health and beauty.
Barbara Close, Founder and CEO of Naturopathica, is a wellness innovator, author and educator. A lifelong practitioner of the healing arts, Barbara has a Master’s degree in Therapeutic Herbalism from the Maryland University of Integrative Health and holds credentials in esthetics, advanced massage and aromatherapy. She has been a pioneering product architect for more than 20 years, creating skin care, body products, herbal remedies and holistic health treatments that inspire individuals on their path to well-being.
This Skin Care collection is designed to address inflammation, the primary cause of premature aging in skin, using proven botanical ingredients and clean cosmeceuticals to deliver results.
Our Body Care and Herbal Remedies bring wellness full circle, combining traditional healing practices with modern inspiration to promote skin radiance, relieve stress, restore sore muscles and enhance vitality.
HEALING ARTS CENTERS & SPAS
With over 20 years of experience as spa owners at Naturopathica East Hampton, they know what it takes to run a successful spa—empowering well-being through exceptional products, innovative treatments and wellness education. They continue to push the boundaries of wellness at Naturopathica Chelsea, the newest Healing Arts Center & Spa. Voted “Favorite New U.S. Spa” by American Spa magazine, Naturopathica Chelsea brings 21st Century Wellness to New York City with signature Holistic Facials and Herbal Massages, unique and delectable tonics and elixirs at our Vitality Bar, loose-leaf teas and bulk herbs at our Remedy Bar and meditation classes in our Sensory and Meditation Lounge.
They deliver unforgettable experiences to our guests through unique and sensorial spa treatments. Our professional facial treatments are clinically formulated to stimulate, firm and brighten skin without harmful synthetic ingredients. Naturopathica Massages are deeply therapeutic treatments that combine the best massage therapy techniques with traditional healing practices of using clinical-grade essential oils and plant extracts to balance and heal the body
TO BE THE BEST FOR THE WORLD, CREATORS OF GOOD LIFE FOR ALL, THROUGH BEAUTY, ETHICS AND SUSTAINABILITY.
The foundation of your everyday hair routine, all of their shampoo offerings aim to invigorate and cleanse without stripping natural balancing elements. 1% of your purchase will be donated by them to support environmental charities.
Vineyards Wellness Center & Spa is pleased to carry the Davines lines for hair products in our Salon.
At Davines, they believe that living a balance of beauty and sustainability, what we call sustainable beauty, can improve our lives and the world around us. Sustainability encompasses the responsibility we owe to ourselves, the people we work with, our customers and the world in which we live and operate. It is a concept that is deeply entwined with their brand.
They believe in the beauty of individuality and diversity. They praise the grace, elegance and distinct characteristics that make each of us who we are. They consider themselves as a tool for their customers to express their own uniqueness. By creating beauty, they hope to encourage people to take care of themselves, of the environment in which they live and work, and of the things they love.
Their work is a thoughtful balance of substance and style, nature and science, people and spirit. It is what enables them to create what they call life-enhancing projects and products.
Clean ingredients. Powerful results. Your beauty uncompromised.
Our nourishing supplements, natural skincare formulas and multitasking mineral makeup are high-performance, clean and cruelty-free—providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
show your glow
Reveal your radiance with long-wearing, natural face makeup that is as good for the skin as it is beautiful to wear. Find your perfect shade and formula with our Foundation Finder Quiz.
natural & organic skincare
Get a clear, healthy complexion with head-to-toe natural skincare products that nourish, protect and smooth the skin
- Quality formulas with skincare benefits enhance your natural radiance
- Highly pigmented pure mineral powders offer superior, long-lasting coverage
- Multitasking makeup maximizes and simplifies your beauty routine
- Our SPF products are recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as effective broad spectrum sunscreen:
- PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation
- Amazing Base® Loose Mineral Powder
- Glow Time® Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream
- Powder-Me SPF® Dry Sunscreen
- Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer
- LipDrink® Lip Balm
- HandDrink® Hand Cream
- Free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients
- Extensively tested for safety, stability, efficacy and performance
- Non-comedogenic formulas won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Preserved using only highly effective, natural ingredients
- Cruelty-free makeup has always been the core of our brand
- Certified cruelty-free by CCIC (Leaping Bunny)
- Animal-free testing
- We do not sell our products in markets where animal testing is required
MORGAN TAYLOR NAIL PRODUCTS
Morgan Taylor®, the NEW standard in Professional Nail Lacquer, the crème de la crème of nail color, developed by professionals for you.
Morgan Taylor's unique spectrum was designed to remove all barriers to color expression. Their creative palette knows no bounds, ranging from the classical to avant-garde, and from subtle to unconditionally spectacular
CLICK HERE for the virtual salon
NAPLES SOAP COMPANY
Naples Soap Company is known for high-quality, natural skin care products that are tailored to the body, face and hair, as well as for individuals with sensitive skin. From soaps and bath bombs to sea salt scrubs and body butter, Naples Soap Company specializes in providing “Naturally Better Skin Care,” offering a variety of natural products that meet the needs of all ages and skin types. Most recently, Naples Soap Company and nationally recognized entrepreneur Kevin Harrington, original Shark Tank investor and founder of As Seen on TV, launched The Eczema Kit, a line of specially formulated and soothing fragrance-free products, designed to provide a head-to-foot natural solution for eczema, psoriasis and dry, itchy skin.